Thursday 2 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Nineteen

Zita and I got up early. For our nice walk.

It is not so nice today. Just all gray and windy rain. 

Craig did not get up until late. He had a sleep in. Oh well.

Miss Georgi slept here last night. Because she and Niamh were out until late. 

Craig was even still all asleep when they went to the dance a lot school. On the smelly bus. 

When Craig got up we did not have any more coffee for our good morning coffees. Oh dear. 

No coffees. Oh dear. 

If we do not have coffees we can not even have our tasty toasts. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Zita went in the go fast car to Mrs. Miriam's very tasty coffee and lots of treats store. Right on our busy street. 

Mrs. Miriam is Zita's friend. She has a little just her own coffee store. 

It is not the way too expensive coffee store. That is only where my friend Niamh goes. When she has real money. Ha. 

But Mrs. Miriam has way better tasty coffees and lots of very tasty own made treats. Ha. That is good. 

When Zita came home with the brand new coffees she even had Scotsman's tasty scones. 

For our breakfast. Instead of toasts.

Craig gave me only a very little bit of tasty Scotsman's scone. So I would not have a sick tummy. Oh well. 

This afternoon a man came and painted marks all over my corner. I did not like that. 

It is my corner. Not his. Oh dear.

Then Mister Nick came and made the front of our house spic and span with his noisy machine. 

And Mister Tom came to bring us more brand new programs for our television. All from way far away. That is good.

He had tea with us. I guarded everybody. Ha. We were very busy today. Good for me.

This afternoon Emmet had a spic and span bath. Just like the house. 

But not with Mister Nick's noisy machine. He was just in the bathtub. 

It is Emmet's stay until late night at his university. He had used hamburgers from last night. For his dinner. 

My friend Jamie came to see me. So we could go on our nice walk together. With Zita and Professor Jill too. 

That was nice. I have not seen Jamie for a long time. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch Mister Tom's new programs tonight. Maybe. Ha. Good for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment