Wednesday 29 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Six

Craig and I had a little sleep in this morning. 

Because Zita was still in not too far away Toronto. In the nice hotel. Oh well. Without me. 

Craig and I had toasts. Even without Zita. And more too much coffees.

When Niamh came home last night she was just all soggy. All of her. Because of the lots of rain. 

She was on the go fast bicycle. But the rain caught her. Too bad for her.

We got her all wide awake. So she could go to her work. And not be late. Ha. Good for us.

My street was full up with cars this morning. Because nice Mister President Obama came to visit. 

They closed the roads so he would not be all lost. And be late for his tasty lunch. 

So all the cars went on our street instead. Oh dear.  They were all right on my own corner. 

Some of the people were very silly. They just wanted to go backwards down the street. Ha. 

Too bad for them. 

All the other cars were not even a bit happy. Some people even yelled. Oh dear. 

I barked at them. But they did not care. Oh well.

And there were lots of very noisy helicopters. Just being too noisy. I barked at them too. 

They did not care. They can not hear me. Because they are too noisy. It is known. 

At lunch time Zita told us she was on the not way too dangerous train. Just the little bit dangerous train. Oh dear. 

She is coming all the way home to our house. So we can all have our tasty dinner together. That is good. 

Maybe we will have tasty pizza. Maybe. I like pizza bits. 

Niamh and I went for a nice long walk. It was a nice day. I was not hot at all.

Tomorrow Craig and Zita and Emmet have to go to watch my friend Niamh get her important piece of thank you paper. It says her dance a lot school is all done. 

She will be up on a very big stage. With all the other dance a lot ladies. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet will clap when my friend Niamh gets her piece of paper. Good for her. 

I have pieces of paper too. Craig showed them to me. With my very very too long name. 

That is why I am just Miss Poppy Taylor. So everybody can remember me. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment