Wednesday 22 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Nine

Craig and I got up first today.  And we played catch the ball even before Zita was all wide awake. 

Then Zita had to go downtown. Right away. 

To see all the television people. For all the rascal ladies.

She did not know she had to go. Until this morning. Oh dear. 

And she had to wear her special just for going out clothes. 

Craig drove her. In the silver little car. 

I guarded the house. And Niamh and Emmet because they were just all very fast asleep.

I got peanut butter treats.

Zita and I went for a nice walk yesterday. Before our tasty dinner. 

We went to my favourite bank. Where they give very polite dogs giant treats. 

I always get treats there. Ha. Good for me. 

They gave us money for all the rascal ladies. The rascal ladies do not get treats. Only money. Too bad for them. 

The nice ladies came to my house today. To make the house all spic and span. 

They are nice ladies. They told me I was beautiful. That is true. They have very noisy spic and span machines. Oh well.

Zita drove Emmet to his nice university for his remember everything exam. I stayed here and guarded everybody. Even Craig. 

He just hides in the den. When the nice cleaning ladies are here. So they do not make him all spic and span clean too. Ha. 

This afternoon Zita and Niamh and Zoe and their friends and all their mothers are going to a make them beautiful store. 

Not so far away. Right in the forest. With outside bathtubs. Oh dear. 

They will not have their dinner with us. Oh dear. I do not like that. 

I am not going. I am staying here to guard the house. And Emmet and Craig.

They will go to a too many chips restaurant. For their tasty dinner. Ha. 

I hurt my leg just a bit. Chasing the awful flys. Oh dear. It was not too sore. That is good. 

Last night my friend Emmet watched all the scary wolves and dragon programs. 

All at once. In the den. I did not watch them with him. Because they are too scary.

Emmet said the very nice and very brave giant died. That is sad. But he was a big help. They got their own castle back. That is good. 

The nice men killed the nasty man until he was just dead forever. That is good. 

I do not like sad programs. Or scary programs. Oh well. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment