Friday 3 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty

It was a beautiful day. Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. 

Not a fast walk today. Just a little nice walk.

I had a very nice walk with my friend Jamie last night. That is good. 

When we got home this morning we had toasts. With Craig. And coffees too. 

Craig did not have a sleep in today. Ha. To bad for him.

Then Paul came a visit. To our house. From way far away England. To visit his friends. Even us. Ha. Good for us.

He had some more too much coffees with Craig and Zita. 

Tomorrow he is going to come for a cook the tasty food outside dinner. Here. With us. That is good. Maybe we will have cheese. Ha.

He is going to the old friends breakfast tomorrow. With Craig. To see his old friends. That is good. 

Zita had to go to another rascal ladies lunch today. Way downtown. 

Then Craig went and got Emmet from his not so very interesting class at his nice university. 

So I guarded the house all by myself. 

When Emmet got home he went to the little store. Down on the little street. 

It is the street where Zita go for our walks. When it is a way too hot day. 

There are lots of very big trees on that street. So it is not so hot. That is good. 

Emmet went to get his very favourite ice tea. Because is was all hot again after lunchtime.

Craig and I played catch the ball when it was not too hot at all. That is good. 

Niamh and my friend Zoe went to the other people's house beside the very big lake. 

After school today. With the dance a lot friends. 

Zita said the mosquitos will eat them all up. Oh dear. That is not true. Mosquitos are not so big. 

I can catch mosquitos and nasty flys. Craig says I am the Catcher of the Flys. That is silly.

Emmet said it was a silly book. Oh well. I did not read it. 

I can not read. Oh well. But I can catch nasty flys. Ha. Good for me. 

Books can not catch nasty flys. 

Zita and I went to our nice give polite dogs treats banks. For our nice walk. That is good. I get giant treats. Ha. Good for me.

Craig and Zita and Emmet are going out to a tasty food restaurant tonight. 

I will guard the house. And get more treats. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment