Thursday 16 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Three

We had another very beautiful day. We did not go on a nice early in the morning walk. I was too tired. 

We went for a nice walk after we had out crunchy toasts. And Craig and I played catch the ball. Ha.

I nearly caught an awful squirrel. It was on my own fence. When I went out to get my ball. Ha. I hate squirrels. 

Then we had the too many coffees. So Zita could work with all the rascal ladies.

Emmet had a meeting at his nice university today. To talk about another university. 

He had a make you squeaky clean bath first. So he would just smell beautiful. And not just like my friend Emmet. 

Craig and Zita drove him. That is nice. It is a too hot outside day. 

A nice rascal lady was shot by a nasty man. Today. In way far away England. 

Then she died. Oh dear oh dear. That is not right. 

I think there are too many nasty people. I do not know why there are nasty people. Or nasty dogs. 

Maybe nasty people only have nasty dogs. Maybe. 

There should be no nasty people. Just lots more way nice dogs. Like me. And my friend Jamie. 

Craig has to get new shoes for the wedding. He has very old shoes. They even have paint on them. Because he is a bit too messy. Oh well. 

Maybe he will go today. Even my friend Emmet has new shoes. 

Zita and Niamh have lots more beautiful shoes. They win. Ha. 

My friend Miss Zoe came to my house for a visit last night. 

She is going way way far away to her university. Out on an island. Where the giant mountains are. 

She is going to be an engineer. 

Maybe she can drive the big dangerous trains. So they won't just fall over. Like Emmet's trains. In way far away Russia. That is good. 

And Miss Lilly came for some help about all the way old things. So Craig and Emmet talked to her for a long time. That was nice. 

They know lots and lots about way way old things. Because Craig is old too. 

Craig and Emmet know even all about the Punics. And all falling down castles. And the way old Gods too. That is good. 

Some people do not know about the way way old. Too bad for them. 

They do not even know the stories about the scary Vikings or famous knights with giant castles who have very brave dogs to help them. Ha. 

Those people will not be very interesting. They will not get to go to lots of tasty cheese parties. Ha. Too bad for them.

Mister Tom came for a visit too. Later. He brought new programs for us to watch on the television. He had lemonade. I had a little nap. Ha. 

We had a busy night. I guarded everybody. Ha. Good for me. 

Then we went all fast asleep. Except for my friend Niamh. She was at a dance a lot friends sleepover. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment