Wednesday 8 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Five

We had to get up way early this morning. Craig did not get up so early. Ha. 

Zita had to drive Niamh and Miss Rowan to dance a lot school. 

For another remember everything exam. Or dear.

Maybe Niamh will not be way too nervous today. Maybe. Oh dear.

We had giant crunchy toasts this morning. After our very fast walk. Good for us

Craig had to talk to lots of people on the telephone today. For a long long time. 

I had to be way quiet. So I would not scare any of the government people. With a very fierce bark. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

He had to talk to them for our nice Queen. And read lots of not so interesting stories the government sends him. Oh well. Too bad for him.

Then the nice ladies came to my house today. To make it all spic and span. That is good. 

Later Craig and I played catch the ball when they used the very noisy cleaning machine. That is good. 

They forgot to put my comfy bed back. Oh dear.

Craig did not forget. That is good. I like my comfy bed. 

It is very near the refrigerator. Where the tasty lettuce treats live. And even our own made green beans. But not just now later. Ha. 

Then Craig got Emmet. He was at his not so very interesting class today. 

They do not even talk about way old things in this class. Not even about the Punics. Or elephants. Oh well. 

Last night my friend Jamie came to my house. So professor Jill could talk to Emmet all about nice universities. 

Jamie and I did not go for a nice walk. Oh well. We had just a little visit. Too bad for us. 

Mister Paul came to our house today. For a tasty dinner. With us. 

Before dinner Craig and Mister Paul went to the special store. To bring our gold big car all home to our house. That is good. 

Craig and Zita brought the black go fast car home last night. Now Craig can drive it too. That is good. 

I have my own special cover. So I can sit in the car. And be all safe. But I am still too loud. Oh well. Too bad for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment