Monday 27 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Four

I had a very quiet day. That is good.

It is another way hot day. After our nice walk I had an all outside shower. So I was not a too hot dog.

That is good. 

Then we had crunchy toasts. Good for us.

Zita had lots of rascal ladies meetings today. She went right after our toasts.

And Niamh and Zoe had to go to another practice for working day. All day. Ha. 

They were at the very big just for our neighbourhood building. 

It is where Niamh can teach all the little children dance a lot. All summer. 

I stayed here in the nice not hot at all house. So I could guard Craig and Emmet. 

Emmet was still all fast asleep. Again. Ha. He did not have to go to his nice university this week.

And Craig had to read more just for government stories. They were not very interesting. Oh well.

Then he watched the too scary wolves and dragons program. 

I just had a nice nap. On my comfy bed. In the kitchen. I was not scared. Good for me. 

Craig and I had Scotsman's scones for our lunch. And more too much coffees. That was good. 

Emmet was still all fast asleep. Ha. 

Emmet got a brand new book. It is not a reading book. It is a listening book. It is in his telephone. That is silly.

He told me it was a way way good book. That is nice. 

But he can not read the nice parts to me if it is a listen to only book. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Emmet only went for a little walk. Because it is a still too hot day. 

I got a tasty green bean treat. From the nice farmers. Craig gave it to me. 

Because I am a way good catch the ball dog. 

Last night my friend Jamie came for a long visit. And professor Jill too. That was nice.

Then Jamie and I went for a long walk. With Zita and professor Jill too. 

It was way after dinner. When it was not so much too hot. That is good. 

My friend Jamie is very furry. He does not like the too much hot at all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment