Tuesday 14 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty One

It was a very beautiful day. Just a little hot. With lots of fat clouds. 

Zita and I had a nice walk. Before she drove Niamh to dance a lot school for her remember everything exam.

I stayed with Craig. Because he had a not very good tummy. He even stayed in bed. I kept him company. Right on the big bed. 

It is good to have company when you are not just all right. It is known. 

When I had my sore foot operation Craig and Zita stayed with me all the time. So I was not even scared at all. That was nice. 

Craig and I did not play catch the ball until way late. Because he was all fast asleep even until our lunchtime. 

Then he made the coffees and we played catch the ball.

Zita was very busy with the rascal ladies. The rascal ladies are having an important meeting tomorrow. For an all day meeting tomorrow. With tasty food too. From the too expensive food store. 

We had only a little bit of toast for our lunch. Because of Craig's tummy. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

We watched the football game last night. It was the same football game from up on my busy street. Ha. That is silly.

There were cars parked everywhere on my streets last night. Oh well. 

Craig's team even won. Ha. 

Last night Zita got thank you very much secret presents from all the nice people at our little newspaper. That was nice. 

Craig had to call people for our nice Queen but they were not home. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Tonight is Emmet's stay at the university until late night. For his favourite class. The one all about way way old inventions. 

He has to have his dinner first. So he will not be late for his interesting class. 

We had pizza last night. From the special very tasty pizza restaurant. 

Emmet will have used pizza tonight. It is his favourite. Ha. I like pizzas too. I always get little pizza bits. Ha. Good for me. 

A nasty man killed a whole bunch of people. We saw it on the television. Just because he did not like them dancing with all their friends. Oh dear. 

That is not right. Dancing is nice. Oh dear. Oh dear. Niamh dances all the time. Even toe dancing. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Now there are lots and lots and lots of very sad people. Even all their families. And their friends. And all their dogs too. That is not right. 

It was not here. It was a bit far away. 

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight. When everyone is fast asleep. 

Maybe he can lend the poor people some nice dogs to keep them company. 

Until their own dogs come to Heven to find them. And be their own company forever.  Ha. That is a good idea. Ha. Good for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment