Friday 17 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Four

I had a nice quiet day. Today is my friend Niamh's last day at her dance a lot school. For ever. 

Except for her remember everything exam day. Oh dear.

She was a bit sad last night. This morning Niamh and Lilly went on the smelly bus. Together. For the last time. Oh dear.

We did not go to bed until very late last night. Because some of the rascal ladies have even just a different time. 

Not the same as mine. That is silly. They will always be late. 

Everybody will eat the tasty dinners without them. Ha, too bad for them. 

When my friend Niamh goes to her far away university she will have another time too. Oh dear. 

How will she see me on the flat computer if she does not have the real time. 

Maybe I will just be still all fast asleep. Oh dear. That is not right.

Everybody should just have the same time. It is true. Oh dear.

We went for our nice walk after toasts. Before it was way too hot. For nice walks. 

Then Craig and Zita had to go to get Craig's brand new for the wedding shoes. 

I guarded the house. All by myself. Emmet was still just all fast asleep. So I guarded him too. Good for me.

Tomorrow is the giant before you get married party. For Doctor Susan's daughter. The only for ladies party. 

But not nice polite lady dogs. Like me. Too bad for me.

Everybody is very busy. Getting stuff. And tasty treats. For the party. 

Craig had to read a very big story from the government today. For our nice Queen. It was a bit interesting. Except when it was not. Oh well. 

Tomorrow is my friend Emmet's remember everything exam. At his nice university. All about the way old interesting invented things. 

And Niamh has to go to our big community centre. Very early in the morning. To practice for her new for real money all summer job. 

Then she has to put on her party clothes for the giant party. Oh dear. 

Tomorrow everybody will be very busy. Even Craig and me. 

Maybe Craig will have to drive people everywhere. Maybe. And I will have to guard the house all day. All by myself. Ha. 

Niamh and all the dance a lot ladies are going to a concert for loud music way downtown. After school.

I do not like loud music so much. 

Zita's friend Miss Megan's son is going to the be a soldier university. 

Now he is learning how to play the bagpipes. Bagpipes can only play loud. Oh dear. 

He does not live on my street anymore. Ha. That is good. 

Only Craig like bagpipes. Because he thinks he is a Scotsman. He is not. Ha. Too bad for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment