Monday 6 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Three

I took my friend Zita for a nice long walk this morning. 

Because it is a way beautiful this morning. All sunny and not too even a bit too hot. 

My friend Niamh had nasty headache today. She had to stay in her comfy bed. Until nearly lunchtime. 

Then Craig drove her to her dance a lot school. Because she is very busy at her school. 

Niamh's dance a lot school is almost all finished. Oh dear. 

Now lots and lots of years of dance a lot school are nearly all done. Forever. 

She has a toe dance remember everything exam tomorrow. It is her last toe dance exam. Oh dear. That is sad. 

I do not like sad. Sad is not good for people. It is known. 

That is my job. To make my people not even sad at all. Good for me. 

Zita was very busy today. With lots of important rascal ladies meetings. On the telephone. 

I had to be very quiet. So no one would know I was here guarding my friend Zita. 

Then Emmet went to have a tasty lunch with professor Jill. 

My friend Jamie and I could not go. It was a not for dogs restaurant. Even very polite dogs. Just like me and Jamie. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

They had to talk all about Emmet's next university. The far away one. Beside the ocean. Oh dear. 

Emmet does not like the ocean. Because of the giant whales I think. Or the nasty eat you all up sharks. Oh dear. 

He should not go there. He should go a new university in the way high mountains. There are no giant whales in the way high mountains. It is known. 

When everybody was away I stayed here to guard my friend Zita. And all the house. Ha. Good for me. 

When Craig came home Zita had to go way downtown to get important stuff. For the rascal ladies. 

After our dinner Craig and Zita took the gold big car to the special store. That is where they make the car so Craig can drive it.

Tomorrow they will take the new go fast black car there too. So Craig can drive it too. That is good.

Last night we watched a scary program Mister Tom gave us. I did not watch it. 

I do not like scary things so much. So I had a nice nap with Craig and Zita in the den. To guard them. 

Then we all went to the cosy bedroom so we could go all fast asleep. On the big comfy bed. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment