Monday 13 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty

We did not get up way early today.  That was nice. I have a very comfy bed. 

Zita and I had a nice walk. It was not even a little bit hot. That was good.

We had giant crunchy toasts when we were home. Good for us. And we played catch the ball. Two times. Ha. And Craig and Zita had more too many coffees. 

Today was Niamh's last go to dance a lot school Monday. Oh dear.

Zita drove her in the black go fast car. 

Now the gold big car lives on the street. Right in front of our house. I can see it right out my watching window. Everyday. 

It is the best car for driving practice. Zita told me. Because it is a bit old. And will not mind little bumps so much. Because it is very big. Like me. Ha.

Craig said my friend Niamh could not ever forget me. Not even a little bit. Because I am her very best dog. That is good.

Craig said I should not worry. Oh well. 

He said Niamh is even worried I will not remember her. Oh dear. Oh dear. That is not all right.

Dogs never forget their very best friends. It is known. 

I would never forget my friend Niamh. Or Zita. Or Emmet. Or Craig. It is known. They are my own friends forever.

Craig said Niamh can see me on her fast computer. Even when she is at her very far way university. That is good. 

Maybe I can show her my own catching ball. Or my orange special toy. On our little flat computer. When she is far away. 

I only show nice people my special orange toy. When they come to visit my house. Only if Craig and Zita say they are nice people. 

Craig is a little bit sad today. His long time ago boss died. Last night. 

Craig said she was a very nice lady. She lived just beside the Niamh's too much money for coffee store. 

Just right in our own neighbourhood. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

Zita was all busy with the rascal ladies on the phone today. 

I was a big help. I was as quiet as a comfy pillow. Ha. Good for me.

Emmet is still busy studying. For his nice university. 

Studying takes a long time. And is very hard. It fills your head all up. With important stories. It is known.

We watched two of Mister Tom's new programs last night. Until we were just all too sleepy. Then we went to our comfy bed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment