Wednesday 1 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighteen

We had a very quiet day in my house. Me too.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. In the very early. It was not even a little bit hot. Ha. Good for us.

Then Zita had to go to lots of important meeting. All dressed up meetings. All day.

Then Niamh went to her dance a lot school. On the smelly big bus.

We did not even have toasts for our breakfast. Because Zita was gone away. To the important meetings. 

Craig had a giant sticky bun. A not for dogs sticky bun. Oh well. Too bad for me. Oh well. 

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times. That is good. 

Then Craig had to read more government stories. For our nice Queen. 

I had a very nice nap on my comfy bed. In the kitchen. 

Emmet was all fast awake this morning. 

Because he had to go to his nice university. For his not way so interesting class. Oh dear. 

Craig drove him in the silver little car. Then Craig came home. 

We had a toasty peanut butter sandwich for our lunch. Then we played catch the ball again. 

When we went out it was nearly hot outside. Again. Oh well.

At lunchtime Zita had a meeting with Miss Megan. She used to live on my street. She is very fierce. 

Then she moved just a little bit away. She has a very old dog. It is not so very big. It is her favourite. 

She is the rascal ladies lawyer. She likes dogs. A lot. That is good. 

Then Craig had to read even more just for government stories. Oh well. 

Government story are not so interesting. They do not have any real Vikings. 

Craig said they only had pretend Vikings. And no swords. Oh well. 

I just had a nap on my comfy duvet. On the big bed. Where I can see him just reading in the den.

He brought Emmet home. Then it was very hot again. 

Craig and Emmet have sore arms because of the fast shots. Oh dear. Too bad for them. 

I did not get the fast shots. I am all ok. That is good. 

Craig put the make the house all nice and cool machine on. So I could have a comfy nap. 




No comments:

Post a Comment