Tuesday 21 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Eight

Craig and I got up before everybody. 

And we played catch the ball even before our toasts. Ha.

It is not so too hot today. That is good.

Craig drove Niamh to dance a lot school. Early. For the very last time. For her last remember everything exam. Ha. 

Niamh wanted to go way early. Craig could not even have his too much coffees. Oh dear. 

Then Niamh came home. With all her dance a lot friends. To have a just all cheese lunch. Ha. That is good. 

We have lots of used cheese. From Doctor Susan's special before you get all married cheese party. Ha.

Then all the dance a lot ladies went downtown. To go to visit all the nice stores. 

Zita drove them in the black go fast car. Not the gold big car. Or Craig's too little silver car. It is too small. Oh well.

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. Before she had to talk to all the rascal ladies. 

We did not get any tasty treats today. We did not go to see the nice lady's special for nice dogs treat box. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Mister Bill is still in way far away Ireland. He sent us pictures. Of the secret room castle. 

He did not find the secret room. Because it is all secret. Ha. 


Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh went there too. A long time ago. It is still way old. It is their favourite castle. 

It is not so far away from cousin Orlaith's nice university. Beside the dangerous giant ocean. 

The castle is not beside the ocean. Just a nice little river. There are no fierce sharks in the river. Just nice ducks. Just like my own ponds. 

Maybe the castle has ghosts. Maybe. Lots of way old castles have ghosts. Ha.

I am not scared of ghosts. Dogs are not scared of ghosts. Not even very little dogs. Ha. Good for us.

I got treats from my friend Emmet. When he was all wide awake. When he made his Irish tea for his lunchtime snack. 

He was still studying for his remember everything exam. Tomorrow. At his nice university. Oh dear. 

I went down the scary basement stairs last night. To see Emmet. To say good night. 

And make sure everything was all safe. Before I went all fast asleep. It is my job. 

I found new catching balls. Ha. Good for me. 

They were hiding downstairs in the scary just full of everything room. Ha. Zita brought them upstairs for me. 

We went to bed early last night. Because everybody was not enough sleep tired. Ha. Good for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment