Saturday 18 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Five

Today was a very busy day. 

I had to help Zita walk Craig to his old friends breakfast. As soon as we got up.

Niamh took her go fast bicycle to her job practice. Even before we took Craig to the restaurant.

Then Zita had to go downtown. To buy brand new only just straps shoes. 

Because today is the special before the wedding just for ladies cheese party. 

When Craig came home we had to put all the tasty cheese on very big plates. And even a big bowl for a very fat all round cheese.

There was even a back tasty cheese. Black just like me. All the way from way far away Ireland. Ha. 

I got a little piece of tasty cheese. Ha. 

Craig did not get any. Because he is not a lady. I am. Too bad for him.

And Zita had to cook lots and lots and lots of little pies. And put them in very big bags. And put them in the go fast car. 

Then Emmet had to go to his nice university for his remember everything exam. So Zita drove him. Because of the way too hot day.

There were no people walking on our street today. Because it is a way too hot day. 

There was not even one fat cloud in the sky. Just the hot sunshine. Oh well. 

Craig got my friend Emmet when he was all finished his exam. 

Craig stayed in our nice very cool house. Because he can not go to the special cheese party. He is not a lady. Ha. Too bad for him. 

I could not go to the special cheese party. 

That is not right. I always go to our cheese parties. I am the best cheese guarding dog. In the world. It is known. It is my best job. Oh dear.

I just stayed in my nice cool house. To guard Craig. And then Emmet too. 

It is too hot outside to play catch the ball today. Oh well. 

The other night Craig and Zita and I went for a long walk. After our dinner. Because it was too hot. Until after our dinner. 

I forgot to tell everybody. Because I had a very busy day. Oh well. When you are very busy sometimes you forget everything. Oh well. 

We went to the eat ice cream outside store. On my busy street. I guarded everybody. 

We sat on the big chairs and watched everything. Ha. I am a way good watcher. It is known. 

I got the crunchy end of Craig's ice cream. Good for me. 

Last night Emmet went to Mister Kettleman's bagel store. To buy tasty bagel sandwiches. Just for Craig and Emmet. I always get bagel bits. That is good. 

I do not have to have my dinner until after the bagel bits. It is known. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita was way busy helping Doctor Susan get the special cheese party all beautiful. 

She could not have her tasty dinner with us. Oh dear. I do not like that so much. 

Then Craig watched the football game last night. Until late. His team did not win. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment