Sunday 19 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Six

We had a very quiet day. Because yesterday was way too busy. 

Zita and Niamh came home from the special before you get married party just at dinner time. 

They had all the extra tasty cheese from everywhere. Ha. 

Then we had our very own cheese party. Right in my house. With me too. Ha. Good for me. 

Then MIss Tarran came to our house. My friend Niamh and Miss Tarran went to see a way sad movie. They cried. All by themselves. Oh dear. 

That is not right. You should only go to nice happy movies. Then you will not be sad. 

Movies all about brave people with big fierce dogs. Just like me. Who save everybody. Or catch nasty people. Those are good movies. It is known. 

Craig and Zita went to Doctor Susan's house. For a little visit. After our dinner.

I stayed here to guard my friend Emmet. 

He is studying for his next remember everything exam. Oh dear. 

We went to our comfy bed early last night. Because everybody was tired. Except Niamh. 

Yesterday was a very busy day. 

Today is the day just for fathers. Craig even got presents. Secret presents. 

Emmet got him more little soldiers. Even one from me. 

Emmet got it for me. Because I did not have any real money. Oh well. 

It was a soldier from way far away Egypt a long long long time ago. He did not have any shoes. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh got him some not just broken music. 

And Zita got him some special way tasty not very good for you ice cream. Just like they used to have a long long time ago. For their own Sunday breakfasts. Ha, 

Even before Emmet and Niamh. And me. Ha. 

This afternoon Niamh and Zita went to practice Niamh's driving in the gold big car. 

Not the new go fast car ha. It is too fast. 

They did not hit anything. That is good. 

It was a way way too hot day today. There were only some fat clouds. Not so many. Oh well. 

We only played catch the ball little. Oh well. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Early in the morning. With my friend Jamie and Professor Jill. Before the way too hot came. 

Jamie is a very furry dog. He does not like the too hot. At all. He does not go outside when it is way too hot. Me either. 

Zita and I did not want to go for a walk before dinner. Because of the too hot. We just stayed here. In the nice cool house. That was good. 

Our friend Mister Tom brought us nice programs. From way far away. To watch on the television. At night. In the comfy den. That was nice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment