Tuesday 31 May 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Seventeen

It was a beautiful day. All day. With way fat sheep clouds. All over the sky. Ha. 

And not even too hot today. Just nice. With the wind blowing the trees all around. 

Zita I had a very nice long walk. Because of the way nice day. 

Then we came home for our toasts. Ha that was good.

Then Craig and Emmet went to their nice Doctor. 

Because you have to see your Doctor every year. So they know you are not just all dead. And forgot to tell them. 

They got fast shots in their arm. So the nasty coughs can not catch them. Ha. That is good. 

She is Niamh's Doctor too. She went to the same nice university that Niamh will go to. In way far away. 

Beside the giant all full of dangerous whales ocean. 

Cousin Orlaith's nice university is right on the other side. Of the dangerous ocean. Maybe they can wave at each other. That would be nice. 

Zita was way busy all morning making the rascal ladies all organized. Again. 

There were pieces of paper everywhere. 

I could not just have a nice nap on the comfy rug. It was all covered in too much paper. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

I had a nap on my comfy bed in the kitchen. Ha. Good for me.

And when Craig got home he had to talk with the government. On his special just for the government telephone. 

I was a big help. I was as quiet as a fat stone. Ha. 

Good for me. I am always a big help. It is known. 

Then Zita and I went for a special little walk. Just around. To see the beautiful all full of green leaves trees. 

Because she was crazy. She told me. Too many little pieces of paper. Oh dear. That is not right.

When we got back she was not still crazy. She told me. That is good. 

Now Craig has to write a big story all about talking with the government. Oh well. 

Maybe our nice Queen will read it. Maybe not. Oh well. 

Tonight is Emmet's stay at the university until late night. For his favourite class. 

It is all about way way way old inventions. 

Tonight a lady is going to visit my house. 

So Zita can teach her how to give everybody our nice newspapers. It is her job now. That is good. I will not bark at her. Zita told me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment