Thursday 31 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Seventy One

It is a way soggy day all day. My people friends are going out tonight to get their special get all dressed up treats. They will be all soggy. Maybe they will have scary umbrellas. Oh well.

I got in trouble today. There was a rabbit in my garden. It was hiding under the big fat bush. It will eat all my flowers and my favourite green beans. Nobody could see it except me. I could see it. I barked and barked but it would go away. I got in big trouble. 

We will not have any nice flowers when it is new flower time. Everyone will be sad. Oh well. It is not easy being a dog. In this house.

Craig would hardly go out at all. Too much rain he said. He said he would melt in the rain. That is not true. He does not melt in the big bathtub. 

Craig found my green ball under the big leather sofa. I cannot get on that sofa. It is known. Oh well. He got it for me and then we went out to throw the green ball just a bit. He did not melt. Ha.

Craig had to go and get Niamh and her dance friend from school. So their beautiful costumes would not get way too wet. Niamh's feet hurt in her very tall shoes. Oh well.

She is going out tonight in another costume with Emily and Cara. They will be soggy people. They will need warm cosy slippers and Irish tea when they get home.  It is known.

It is hard being a dog. Ask any dog. They will all say I am right. It is known. The rabbit is still there. Waiting. Me too. Ha.

I am going to the make me beautiful store tomorrow morning. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment