Tuesday 22 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Sixty Two

The make the house all warm machine man came. I only barked a little. He told me he has dogs on his farm. And cows. That is good.

Niamh had a sick tummy and a sore head so Craig drove Niamh and Emmet to school. That is what fathers do. 

It is a very nice day. I played catch my green ball when Craig got home. Then he had to have his lunch. Oh well.

He is still a French policeman with a nice dog. And lots of food. But no girl friend. Too bad for him. No one to make him Irish chicken. Or cheese cake. Ha.

I have to go to the make me beautiful store. Zita says I am way too furry. Oh well. I do not like the make me beautiful store. It is far away and it is not my house. 

I am beautiful when I leave. Then I can come home to my comfy duvet and my cosy bed. Going to the make me beautiful store makes me tired. I always have a nice nap. And I get treats for being very brave.

Emmet finished writing about way old monsters. Now Emmet is writing all about another old war. It is the war where they invented nurses. That is good. They have nurses at Dr. Smith's hospital. They are nice. I do not like to stay there. It is known. 

Zita has to write about good and bad things. That is easy. Dogs are good. Raccoons are too bad. If I could read I could go to university. And eat donuts. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment