Sunday 6 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Forty Six

It is a rainy day. I had a nice long walk this morning. Before it was all soggy. After lunch I went out and when I came in I was a bit of of a soggy dog. Oh well.

Zita had to go and get all our food for our nice dinners. And food for our cheese party friends. 

Craig and I had our toast breakfast by ourselves today. I got two pieces of the toast.

Emmet went out and came back all soggy. He had to get his special kind of ice tea. Ha.  

Niamh had a nice shower so she can go to her toe dance and not be a smelly Niamh. Ha.

Zita made the bathtub all squeaky clean. I could not help. I wanted to help. 

I had to go in the den and watch Craig's teams loose. He should get new teams. I can catch my ball very well. Craig's teams do not catch the ball very well. It is known. 

Craig and Emmet still have run away noses. Too much sneezing. 

It is getting dark way too near my dinner walk time. I do not like walking in the dark so much. Lions hide in the bushes at night Emmet said. I was a bit soggy tonight. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment