Friday 11 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Fifty One

I had a busy day. It is a get up early day. Zita did not get up early. She has Craig's run away nose. Oh well.

The little car is all quiet now. Mr Paul's store made it all quiet. That is good. 

We cleaned and cleaned the whole house today. We are going to have a big cheese party. Our cheese party friends are going to visit us tomorrow. They sent us flowers. Flowers we cannot grow in our garden.  That is nice. They are nice friends.

We have to make the house all beautiful and clean. And tidy. For the cheese party. I was a big help. I did not get in the way at all. 

Craig went to the make me tidy store for his haircut. For the cheese party. 

Niamh had a holiday today. She slept until late. Then she took me for a nice walk. She is teaching dance at her dance a lot school this afternoon. Niamh is always busy. Or asleep.

Emmet is studying all about things nobody know anything about. That is silly. He thinks it is interesting. He told me so. Oh well. I liked the stories about the Punics more. They had elephants. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment