Sunday 27 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Sixty Seven

I had a very quiet day. Zita was off at her stay all day at the university class. We had a nice walk before she went off to her new university.

Craig spilled my water bowel this morning. He had to clean it all up. Ha.

I did not have toasts today. We do not have toasts on Sunday. We have bagels. From Mr. Kettleman's store. Sometimes when I go there the nice people give me bits they save for polite dogs who visit the store. 

On Sundays Craig gives me the last bit of his bagel. That is nice. I like toasts better.

I had to wait a long long time to play throw the green ball . Craig had to drink two coffees. Too much coffee. Not enough throw the ball. It is known.

Niamh stayed in bed way long. When she got up we played a lot. That is good. 

Then Niamh had to study all about a long ago war. The poor soldiers had to wear masks to keep them safe. Like Halloween I think. But no candy.

Niamh does not know what to be for her Halloween. She does not want to be a pumpkin. She wants to be a princess from Scotland who fights a big scary bear. If she is from Scotland she will have to eat porridge. Like Craig. Or the insides of sheep. Niamh will not like that. 

She should be a nice pumpkin. You do not have to eat awful things to be a pumpkin. Ha.

Emmet does not go out on Halloween.  Emmet and I stay here and give away candy to people with scary costumes. We are not scared. We have a cannon in the basement. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment