Wednesday 30 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Seventy

When I got up there was a bit snow on the ground. It went all away before we got home from my walk.

Zita was very busy today. She practiced and practiced for her class at her university. I listened. I was a big help.

Niamh is going to be a lady from a while ago for Halloween. With a short dress. With a fringe. And a feather in her hair. Niamh and Zita were downstairs last night making it all nice.  With the loud machine for fixing clothes. I stayed upstairs and had a nap in the den. With Craig. 

Craig and I played throw the green ball a bit today. 

There were people digging a hole on my corner. I watched them. They waved at me. That is nice. I do not know why they dug the hole. Oh well.  

There were squirrels on my patio. And on my trees. And on the steps to my house. I barked and barked until I got in trouble.  I hate squirrels. Emmet came upstairs and he chased them all away. That is good. 

Zita and I went for a nice early walk this afternoon. Because she has to go to her university tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment