Tuesday 29 October 2013

day Four Hundred and Sixty Nine

We had a nice quiet day. We had a nice walk.

My friend Jamie went to his make me beautiful store. He is not so big today.  I am going to my make me beautiful store on Friday. Oh well. I will come home all beautiful. I do not like going to that store so much.

We have all our electricity today. Emmet did not get up way too early today. That is good. He chased me last night. He wanted to steal my blue bone. Ha. 

He is writing and writing and writing stories for the nice lady down the street. All about another long ago war. 

Zita is very busy. She has to teach at her new university tomorrow. Lots to read. It is known. 

Craig is still a French policeman. A nasty person killed an old dog and his nice old man. That is sad The policeman caught her. They are in France maybe they will chop off her head.. That is what they do in France. Emmet told me. Too bad for them.

Craig and Emmet watched the television to see all the people who do not know how to tell the truth. Or answer questions. Craig said it is sad. The people forgot how to do their jobs without telling lies. That is not nice. They should get new jobs. It is known.

Niamh has a dance until late night tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment