Friday 1 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Seventy Two

We had lots and lots of people come to my house for the special treats for everyone night. 

I went to the door every time. With Zita. To give treats to all the little children. Even the way too scary ones. No dogs came.  Oh well. 

Niamh and Emily and Cara came over with their beautiful dress me up costumes. That was nice. I did not know who they were. Oh well.

It did not rain very much last night. No way too soggy people. That is good. Niamh got way too much chocolate. Zita says she will have to help her eat it all. Ha.

I went to the make me beautiful store this morning. I worry that they will forget where they left me and I will never get home. Zita did remember and I am home now. 

I am much smaller now. Now I have a cold bottom. Sitting on the cold patio is way too cold. Oh well. 

Craig says I am beautiful. He can see my lovely eyes. That is nice. I am way glad to be home. The make me beautiful store makes me tired. It is known.

Zita has to work tomorrow. At her new university. To help people do what is right. And not be sad. That is nice. She does not need my help. Oh well.

Craig went to Dr. Smith's hospital store and got my special food so I will not starve. That is good. 

It is very windy today. Flappy ears. It is known.  





No comments:

Post a Comment