Monday 7 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Forty Seven

It is a very soggy day. Rain everywhere. And wind so big that it must have blown all the squirrels way far away. Ha.

Craig's nose has run away. He had to stay in bed till late. Then we had our breakfast toast. 

He did not throw my ball a lot today. He was too sick. I helped Zita study. My cosy duvet got washed. Just for me.

Tonight is Niamh's late late dance a lot night. I have to wait up for her. It is my job. 

We got more food for the cheese friends. They are going to visit. Soon. They get to sleep on the comfy bed in the den. But they get the good mattress. 

I was so soggy this afternoon I had to get into the bath tub to clean my paws and my tummy. Oh well. 

Zita is going to take her nice big car into Mr. Scottie's make it beautiful store. That is good. It makes a funny noise now. Oh dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment