Wednesday 23 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Sixty Three

It is our way too early day. I do not get to go on our walk until Zita gets home from taking Niamh to her way too early in the morning class. Craig does not make my breakfast until he gets home from driving Emmet to his university. I was nearly too hungry to go on my walk.  Oh well.

We had our toasts way late today. It was nice toast. I had to wait and wait until Craig finished his coffee before I could play throw the green ball. 

Zita has her university tonight. Lots and lots of writing. I helped.  

Zita made gingerbread to pay Paul to fix the all the lights in the house. That is good. 

Today is Sava and Chris and Emmet's eat downstairs and play games. They got a new one today. That is nice. They are going to have pizza from Mr. Tony's. 

Craig is still is a French policeman with a nice dog. It is a short dog. He lives outside. To guard the ducks. That is nice. 





No comments:

Post a Comment