Tuesday 8 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Forty Eight

It is a very nice day. Zita and I had a very long walk. That is good.

Then she took her big nice car to Mr. Scottie's make you beautiful store. They said she could have one of theirs for a while. It is way shiny black but not so big. I cannot get in it. It is the rule. Oh well.

Craig and I played throw the ball a lot. Craig is not so sick today. He is not covered in Kleenex today. That is good.

Niamh did not have a good day. It will be better tomorrow. I will talk to Saint Newton tonight when everyone is asleep. Except Emmet. Maybe I will go to her school and eat nasty people. That would be good. 

Zita says I would get in trouble. And have a sick tummy. Oh well.

Craig's car has to go to Mr. Paul's store. A part of it rattles a bit. Mr. Paul's store is there just to fix that.  And change your tires for when all the snow comes and makes everything way too slippery. He has a very fat person on the roof of his store. It is a silly store I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment