Wednesday 2 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Forty Two

I had a bit of a busy day.

Emmet has a cold and had to stay in his comfy bed this morning. 

Zita and I went for our nice walk this morning. Then Craig and I had our breakfast toasts and looked out my watching window. Craig had his coffee again.

Craig and Zita had to talk to everyone in the world to find a nice make me beautiful store for Zita's big nice car. 

I had to stay here and guard Emmet when he was asleep in his comfy bed. He has a run away nose. Oh well.

Niamh went to her dentist. Craig drove her. She can only eat soft things tonight. Like ice cream milkshakes. Or Apple crumble.

Tonight is when Zita goes to her new university.  She made nice sandwiches for Craig and Emmet so they won't stave to death. They forget how to eat when she is not here. They are silly.

Dogs never forget how to eat. People are silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment