Thursday 17 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Fifty Seven

Big trouble today.

I went on my walk this morning. The nasty raccoons tried to murder me. They pushed a garbage can over and pulled out the turkey garbage on to someone's lawn.

I ate some. Before Zita could stop me. Oh dear. She is afraid I will get a way too sick tummy. She called Dr. Smith. He said they have to watch me. Oh dear. 

Raccoons hate dogs. I was tricked. Oh dear. I hope I do not get a way too sick tummy.

 Craig could only give me little bit of breakfast. I played throw the ball a lot. Craig had to watch me. It was still nice.

Niamh forgot her phone today. At home. Niamh has to have her phone or she get a headache. It is known.

Craig is a Viking again. He has to find a new castle. Nasty people stole his old castle. That is what Vikings do. Steal people castles and their boats. 

Craig should read books about nice people who take their dogs for long walks. And find treasure. Those are good books I think.

Craig and Niamh watched a movie last night all about the bad generals in a long ago war. Way too many people died. They were bad listeners. It is known. 

Craig's great Uncle Austin rode a horse in that war. With a Lord. He had a sword too. He did not die. That is good.  


No comments:

Post a Comment