Friday 18 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Fifty Eight

It was a very nice day. I had two nice walks.

My tummy is all nice. I did not have to go see my friend Dr. Smith. That is good.

Craig came along with us this afternoon for a long walk. We went to a bunch of stores. I had good lessons. I saw lots of nasty squirrels. I did not chase any of them. Nearly. Oh well.

My corner is way too busy. Car and trucks all over. Lots of people making the new houses all finished. 

And they are making movies in my park. I do not know what it is about. I am not in it.  They have so many big noisy trucks. And way big lights. And the pond is empty. That is good. The way big lights would scare all the ducks. Maybe they will scare all the nasty raccoons who hide in the park. Ha.

Emmet walked all the way home from his university today. His insides are getting all better. That is good.  I do not chase him all over the house before dinner any more. Maybe later. 

We still have lots of leaves on the trees. I chase the leaves when the wind blows them. I always catch them. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment