Sunday 13 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Fifty Three

I had a very happy birthday. It was very nice.

We are going to have a big cheese party tonight to thank the whole world for everything good. Like my bouncy ball and elephants and my nice house. It is known.

Everybody went out for lunch. Except Emmet. Emmet is writing all about way old heroes and monsters. I stayed here to guard him. Monsters are very scary. It is known. But we have swords. And a cannon. Ha.

It is a very big cheese party. We put sheets on the table. And we have a turkey. I do not think it is one of Uncle Bill's too smart turkeys.  We have pie too. I do not eat pie. Emmet gives me bits of cheese. That is why it is a cheese party. 

Our cheese friends brought Niamh and Emmet brand new pyjamas. Niamh's have a bear bottom. Ha.

They brought me presents too. Craig and Zita got hugs. Ha. 

I got treats from the nice lady who leaves me treats on my walk. That was good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment