Sunday 20 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Sixty

We all get up late because it is Sunday. That is nice. I had a nice walk. Then I helped Niamh with her homework. No dance a lot until tonight.

Everybody is writing. Except Craig. He just reads everybody's writing and makes changes. And he throws me my ball. He is still very stubborn.

He is finished being a Viking. He did not get his castle back. Maybe he is dead. He does not know. That is a way silly book. Oh well. Now he is a French policeman. With a very old car and lots of nice food. 

Craig says they make very good food in France. That is nice for the policeman. Bouviers come from France. I have never been there. I get French cheese from Mr. Nicastro's nice store though. Especially the way smelly cheese. I can smell that cheese from far far away. It is good cheese. I do not get it all the time. Oh well. 

Niamh and Emily and Cara went to Emmet's university to see interesting things. They did not tell me what they were going to see. Oh well.

Niamh and Zita and I went for a little car ride. To take Niamh to dance and to be a big help. That is what dogs are good at. Especially me.

Craig's football team won. He was way surprised too. Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment