Thursday 10 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Fifty

Zita says I am doing very well in my training. I get to practice my not-pulling walks every day now. I get treats when I am a good listener.

Some times I get way too excited. It is all the squirrels fault. It is known. No treats for not listening. Oh well.

Today is bring all the newspapers to my house. I did not bark too much. That is good.

Craig and I stay in our house to make sure all the nice people take the right piles of newspapers. It is an important job Craig said.

Zita took lots and lots of papers to all the stores where we live. Sometimes I go in the stores on our walks. Like Mr. Nicastro's smelly cheese store. It is a good store to visit. 

In the summer they have green beans in big baskets in front of the store. One time I stole a bean and got in trouble. Oh well.

Sometimes I go into the buy your coffee here store. It is smelly too. Not a good as Mr. Nicastro's.

Niamh gets a holiday tomorrow. I do not know why. That is good. Maybe she will take me for a nice walk with Cara and Emily.

I got Craig to play throw the ball a lot today. He is not sick today. That is good. I am good at catching  the ball. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment