Wednesday 9 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Forty Nine

It is the way early day. Everyone gets up way early. Me too. No one else is awake on our walk. Not even Jamie.

Then I guard the house when everyone drives everyone to way early school. I keep the nasty squirrels away. 

Emmet told me he has his course all about way old knights and rascally kings today. 

Today he said they were counting everybody in way far away England. So the king could remember who he gave all the castles to. Silly kings. 

Emmet wants a castle in way far away. That would be nice. I am not afraid of ghosts. Just garbage cans with wheels.

No elephants in this course. That is sad. I think I would like elephants. I like the stories about elephants that Uncle Bill tells. 

Zita has her make everyone think course in her new university. She is giving a present to everybody who thinks the most tonight. That is nice.

Mr. Scotty called Zita. Her big nice car will not be all beautiful for a while. Something underneath broke in the accident. Oh well. 

Zita says they are a very nice make your car beautiful store. The men make her laugh. They are like stores in way far away. That is nice. 

They have own made hamburgers. They give them to their friends. That is kind. I cannot have hamburgers. I would have a sore tummy. Oh well.

After university Emmet and Sava and Chris came to our house with boxes and boxes of food. Mostly pizza. And donuts. They went downstairs to Emmet's cosy room to laugh. And eat too much. Except Emmet. I eat more than Emmet. Ha. 

I went down stairs. They were sitting in the comfy chairs. I did not wait for treats. They do not share. Craig shares. That is why we have breakfast together. It is known.

Craig and Niamh will make very special sandwiches for themselves. On very new bread. And nice Mr. Nicastro's cheese. I will get carrot treats. After my dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment