Friday 4 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Forty Four

I had a bit of a soggy dog day. Oh well. It rained a bit on my walk.

Craig got Emmet's cold and stayed in bed this morning. He could not throw the ball until way late in the morning. Oh well.

Emmet's nose did not run all away. That is good.

Craig and I had our lunch toasts today. He did not get up for our breakfast. I was very patient.

We are having our own pizza tonight. Not Mr. Tony's. 

Craig and Zita helped Emmet read way old letters from people who made up their spelling new each time. Emmet is like me. He likes things to be the same way each time. Even spelling. That is why we are friends. And he has a comfy bed. 

Niamh is at her dance until way late night.

I almost staved to death tonight. Craig forgot all about my dinner. Zita had to remind him. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment