Tuesday 15 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Fifty Five

We had a nice quiet day.

It was so way beautiful last night I had two walks. Craig and Zita and I went for a long walk to see my friends the ducks. They were all sitting on their stone fence beside the pond. If I do not chase them I get treats. That is good. 

I got a nice drink of water at the water machine beside the other pond. The pond where the ducks swim.  I got treats for learning my lessons. I get lessons every walk now.  I did not even chase the cat who ran in front of us. Silly cat. Ha.

Niamh got her say all you know all about big numbers test back. It was perfect. Her teacher was very happy. So was Niamh.  Me too. I jumped up on her new bed so she could see my waggly tail. My tail is not way too big. It is known.

Sometimes I am perfect. Not all the time. Oh well.

Some boys came to my door selling popcorn. I did not know them. We gave them money. We do not get the popcorn for a long time. That does not seem right. I think Craig was fooled. Too bad for him. 

Emmet is nearly finished writing all about the stories of monsters and swords from way long ago. The stories were all told by the Vikings Emmet said. Craig has not been a Viking for a long time. That is good.

Zita has to go to one of her way long meeting tonight. She will not fall asleep she told me. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment