Wednesday 31 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Seventy Nine

I had a nice walk this morning. I met Zorro and Jamie. Zorro can walk better now. That is good.

Zita and Craig and I sat on my patio for a while. I got the last pieces of toast. That is good.

Emmet has gone away with Sava. They do not know what they are doing. I do. 

They will go to a loud movie and then they will go for Hintonburgers and lots of chips. They will talk a lot. 

I saw a truck with a picture of a nasty raccoon on it. It was on my corner. 

Craig said they were going to catch a raccoon and take it away to the scary forest. Ha. No more stealing our garbage. Silly raccoons.

Zita went to the university to see what she wants to do next. Dogs are not good at next. Dogs are good at now. It is known. 

I know what I want to do. I want to keep all my family safe. And happy. 

Dogs know those things from the beginning. 

That is why we do not have to go to the university. And we cannot drink coffee. Oh well.  I would like to know more stories about the Punics. And elephants.  

Maybe Emmet will learn about other interesting stories this year. Lions or more Romans. That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment