Sunday 24 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Twenty Two

We got up late. It is Sunday when people get to rest. Not dogs. Sundays are l have my breakfast late day. Oh well.

Niamh and I went for a walk. I was perfect. I did not have to use the choke-me-to-death collar. I jumped in all the puddles. We met Zorro again. He is a shy dog. We had a great time. Niamh and I were both very happy. I got very wet. Oh well.

Niamh is gone all day to be an Enchanted Ball helper. I do not know what colour an enchanted ball is. I do not know why it needs helpers. They should tell me. I am in charge. Zita said so.

Zita is still in away far away. Sometimes I forget and look for her. Emmet says she will be home soon. I do not know how long soon is. Oh well.

Emmet is still writing about bad poems. It is hard he said.

Craig went to the bake-me-good-stuff store. They will not starve again. That is good.

Niamh is going to watch the television about who has the nicest dresses tonight. I will help her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment