Wednesday 13 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Eleven

I had a very confusion day.

People were not where they should be. I do not like that.

Craig went out and did not come back for hours and hours. He left his keys in his car. Silly Craig.

If he had brought me along he would not have forgotten them. Zita had to go and help him.

Emmet stayed with me and we looked out my watching window. Emmet has a sick tummy. Too much cheese.

Ollie hurt his leg. Now I have to be in charge of the whole corner. Being a dog is difficult some days.


Lorraine came today and threw my Red Ball. No one else was here.  Zita was at school. So was Niamh. So was Emmet.

They did not get home until late and I did not go for my walk until late. And I did not have my dinner until way after my walk. That is not the way it is supposed to be. I was very hungry.

Craig brought Emmet a new book all about the broken house war so he can put Gettysburg back where it is supposed to be.

Niamh is still working on her maps without the polar bears. That can not be very interesting.

It is not so cold today. That is good. There is lots and lots of salt on the roads and it gets in my paws and hurts. Sometimes after my walk Zita washes my feet off.

Craig said she could be Pope. Emmet would not like that. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment