Saturday 16 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Fourteen

I am a bit sad today.

I looked and looked for Zita this morning. I could not find her. I had my blue bone and I went to all the rooms but she was not there to take me for my walk. I cried a bit. I got Niamh to help me look. Zita was not at home with me.

Craig got me my breakfast and told me Zita had gone away far away to Ireland. I forgot. It is a sad day.

Niamh took me for my walk. That was nice.

Craig played throw my Red Ball a lot. That was nice. I am still sad.

Craig was reading in the den so I got up on the blue sofa and went to sleep. I did not go into the bed room with my warm duvet.

Craig says Zita will be back in a while. I do not know what a while is.  That worries me. I like to know what my family is doing. It is my job.

The bed was too empty last night. I did not like it.

Craig tells me it is all OK. Craig always tells me the truth. I am glad he tells me it is OK. I worry a bit.

Emmet said he would take me for a walk. That was nice. Maybe I will go.

There are lots of castles in Ireland. Emmet told me some castles have ghosts. I am not afraid of ghosts. I should have gone to Ireland too. Craig will not let me go in the basement of airplanes. He says it is not very nice. Oh well.

I dropped my new Red Ball down the scary basement stairs. Emmet will bring it up later Craig said. It is a sad day.

They had cheese and peanut butter sandwiches last night. A while better not be too long or they will starve. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment