Wednesday 6 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Four

Zita has a big test today. She went to her university very early. Craig drove Zita and Emmet there. It is still cold. Oh well.

I stayed here and guarded the house until Lorraine came. Lorraine threw my Red Ball. That is good.

Craig told Lorraine why they had to move the lock on my outside door. She thought it was funny. Craig said I am too smart for my own good. Ha.

Emmet is down stairs reading poems he can understand. Better than last week he told me.

He made a peanut butter sandwich. It is easier to understand poems when you have a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of milk. Emmet knows about this.

Niamh writes beautiful poems. She reads them to me. I like that. She does not think they are as good as I do. She is wrong. I know because I eat peanut butter too. Ha.

Niamh went to school in her not-so-warm boots. Silly Niamh. You can not dance with cold toes. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment