Tuesday 5 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Three

I went down the scary stairs yesterday. I followed Niamh. Niamh's bagel looked very fall-able.

If food falls it is God thanking dogs for all our very hard work. It is known. That is why all dogs say thanks in our prayers to St. Newton.

It did not fall. Oh well.

Niamh was very surprised when I pushed her with my nose. She jumped and laughed.

She was in the room where the make my duvet clean machine is. Then I went to Emmet's room. He was still asleep. Silly Emmet.

Niamh helped me me back up the stairs. They are still scary stairs.

Craig and I were alone here today. Everyone else was at schools. Zita had to go to the make-me-beautiful store before she goes far away to Ireland.

Emmet says they have lots of Gods in Ireland. Very old Gods. Older than Craig. One of the very old Gods has two big dogs. That is good. Maybe they know St. Newton.

It is very cold again. We only played throw my Red Ball a little. Oh well.

Craig has to go and get them all from the university or they will be too cold to laugh. That would be sad. We like to laugh in my house. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment