Tuesday 12 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Ten

I have three Red Balls. Sometimes it is hard to make up my mind which one to bring back. Oh well.

Very busy. Everybody is writing something important.

Zita is getting ready to go on her far away trip to see Tillly in Ireland.

She told me I am to take care of them all while she is away. It is a big job. It will be very difficult. Emmet, Craig and Niamh are not very good listeners. It is known. I will do my best.

Zita says she knows I will. It is still a bit scary.

It was not so cold today. Emmet walked home from his university and did not freeze into an icicle. That is good.

We had a nice party last night. Everybody laughed a lot. Emmet picked me up so I could see the far away pond. That was nice.

They all think Emmet would be a good Pope. They are wrong.

Popes do not wear nice leather jackets like the one Santa brought him. He would have to wear gold robes and a funny hat. He would not like that.

He should just stay Emmet and pick me up so I can see far away. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment