Friday 8 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Six

A snow day. So much snow. Niamh did not go to school. Too much snow for the buses.

Not too much snow for us. Craig drove Zita and Emmet to their university.

Niamh was asleep so I stayed home to keep her safe.

So much snow maybe polar bears will come Jamie said. That is silly. Polar bears stay way up north to take care of Santa. It is known. Emmet told me. He knows all the very old stories.

Niamh had to make colourful maps for school. She said it was boring. I thought they were beautiful. There were no polar bears on her maps. I will tell Jamie. Ha.

I have so much snow in my yard I can jump in it. I do not like the cold so much. I like the fluffy snow. The kind that explodes when you jump on it.

When I come in I have icicles on my chin. I have to stay in the kitchen because I drip a bit while I melt. Oh well.

I get to help make the salad when I am in the kitchen. I like green beans. I always get some for helping. That is good.

I got into trouble last night. I chewed a big hole in my bed. Now I only have my kitchen bed. Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment