Thursday 21 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Nineteen

I know why Zita had to go to away far away.

I heard Emmet and Niamh talk about it. I am a good listener.

Niamh and Emmet's cousin Emma is having a very big Irish day. She gets to go to church, have a new costume and have a party.

I do not get to go to church. We walk by our church sometimes. It is very big. Maybe Emma will see St. Newton at her church. Tilly would like that.

Emmet took me for my walk again today. We go for late walks.

Emmet is nice to walk with. He always talks to me. Some times we see very scary noisy machines. We go to the other side of the street. That is good.

Jessie is going to come over tonight to help Niamh find the polar bears on her maps. I thought Jessie only knew dragons. Oh well.

Craig is making a pie so they will not starve.

No comments:

Post a Comment