Tuesday 19 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Seventeen

A snowy day.

We got up early. Niamh needs my help waking up. I jump on her bed and dig the covers off. She likes this Craig says.

We threw the Red Ball a lot today. That is good.

We saw Jamie and Zorro playing in the snow. They really like the snow. I like the snow. Not as much as them.

Emmet took me for my walk when he got up. He gets up very late. Oh well.

He is still writing all about finding Gettysburg.He says some generals are very silly. He is very upset about a Sickles General. If he was sick he should have been at home. Maybe that is why he was so silly. Emmet does not like that kind of silly. Too many people die. It is known

Niamh is all a dance tonight. Craig and Emmet are going to have Mr. Tony's pizza. They like pizza. That is good.

I remembered that Zita is still away far away and did not look for her this morning. Oh well. It will be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment