Monday 18 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Sixteen

It was a nice day. I was not so lonely today.

Niamh took me for a nice walk. It is still cold.

When we came home Niamh and Cara and Emily gave me a bath. Niamh said I was smelly. I was not. Niamh's shampoo is smelly. I do not smell like that.

Now I am all clean and beautiful. 

Emmet is still writing and eating cookies.

I did not sleep on my warm duvet in my bedroom. Zita is not there writing so there is no one to help. It does not feel OK so I do not take my naps there.

I went in to the den. Craig put one of the special pillows on the blue sofa and I had a long nap. He read his book. There no dogs in this book he said. Just people. Oh well.

After my dinner I looked for Zita again. I forget she is gone away far away. I cry a bit but Craig says it will be OK. Then I get a carrot treat.

Craig is making chicken tonight. Ha. There will be beans he said. That is good.

I helped with dinner and I got bean treats. That is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment