Monday 4 February 2013

Day Two hundred and Two

I talked to Jamie this morning on my walk. She does not know anyone who went to Ireland. So she can not help with my worry. Oh well.

Who is going to make sure my warm duvet is on the bed? Oh dear more worries.

Emmet got home from his university and had a nap. He came up to talk to me. Now he is reading all about all the soldiers on horses who were not good listeners and who were not at home when they were needed.

I bet if they had listened to their horses they would not have got in trouble. People should listen to the animals more. It would be better.

Niamh got home and ran off to help at dance school. She is always busy. 

Zita was at her university all day. She has exams before her airplane goes to Ireland. She is very busy too. We will go for a walk when she comes home. She will be tired. I will try not to pull.

On our walks Jamie always wants to be in front. Zita says it is because she is a husky and thinks she is pulling a sled. I want to be out front to protect everybody. It is my job. Oh well.

The present man brought Craig new shirts. They are from Ireland. There is a lot of Ireland here I think. It is confusing.

Emmet showed me a map. Ireland is far away and is in the ocean. People should take boats there I think. Not airplanes. Dogs have to go in the basement all alone on airplanes. I would not like that.

My family would not like that either. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment