Sunday 10 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Eight

Zorro came for a visit today.  Zorro is a very nice dog. He is shy. I was very polite. I shared my treats with him.

Zorro has a sore leg. He should get a chair like Craig's. Not as big.

We went to the garden today. I got too excited on my walk.  I jumped into all the snow hills. So we went to the garden.

 Zita is very stubborn. She wants me to bring back my blue ball before she throws the Red Ball. I just ignore the blue ball. It does not taste as good as my Red Ball. She is as stubborn as Craig. Oh well.

Emmet has to do lots and lots of work on who lost Gettysburg.  He found out it was not lost. It was won. That is silly.  If it was it lost it must be found not won.  Silly university.  I should go to university. I could find Gettysburg.  I have a better nose and ears than the people. I would not lose it. I would find Mr. Stuart who always got lost.  It is known.

Niamh came home all sneezy. There were cats at her sleep-away house. Silly cats.  Ha.

Niamh has to make couloured marks all over her maps. She should draw polar bears at the North Pole. That would be more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment