Thursday 28 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Twenty Six

Niamh has a sore mouth and a sore throat. She can only eat ice cream. She told me so.

I had a hard walk. The snow is too deep. I get stuck in it. It is not fun.

The man who takes away the snow brought a big tractor machine to help him. It had a huge tub for snow. We have way too much snow.

When Zita was in way far away Ireland they had snow too. That is not right. It is very cold in Ireland because they do not have basements. Emmet could not live in Ireland. It is known

Castles have basements but they are full of ghosts Emmet says. I am not afraid of ghosts. I am a bit afraid of the basement stairs. Oh well.

I found my other Red Ball under the snow. That is good.

Zita is very busy with her writing big tests. I helped her a lot. I had a nice nap on my warm duvet. That is good.

Craig is reading another book all about the Romans. And drinking coffee slowly.

He had porridge and scones for breakfast. It is his day to pretend to be a Scotsman. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment